Use the app in 5 short videos
2. Buying it
3. Selling it
4. Sending it
5. Receiving it
1. Registration (getting started!)
Once downloaded you will need to complete the following steps:
- Enter your mobile phone number & enter the OTP code sent to your number.
- Enter your email address & enter the OTP code sent to your email.
- Fill out the short questionnaire form regarding personal details/information.
- Take a photo of your identity document & self-facing photo of yourself.
Once you have done all the above steps you will have completed the on-boarding stage for your BitcoinPoint account. You can
now start to use our services such as Buying, Selling, Sending, Depositing & Earning Crypto.
2. How to buy Bitcoin (or any other crypto)
To make a purchase, simply click on the first tab/portfolio tab of the application which displays all the cryptocurrencies available & their current prices.
- Select the crypto you want to buy.
- Enter the amount you want to buy in Fiat (£/€).
- If you want to send your crypto directly to an external wallet rather than receiving it in your BitcoinPoint in-app wallet, click the Scan icon in the top right corner to scan or manually enter a wallet
address before clicking ‘Review’.
- Click the ‘Review’ button to see the breakdown of the transaction.
- Click the ‘Connect your bank’ button & choose the banking app you wish to use on your mobile phone. Alternatively, you can manually send the payment from your bank account if it is not shown
on the list of available banks.
- Confirm the payment with the on-screen instructions or by manually sending with the payment details shown.
- Wait for the confirmation notification & email that your purchase order was successful.
3. How to sell Bitcoin (or any other crypto)
To make a sale from crypto balances you hold in-app, click on the second tab/wallet tab of the app & then select the
cryptocurrency balance you wish to sell.
- Click on the ‘Sell/Swap’ button & enter the amount you wish to sell.
- Click the ‘Sell’ button and then choose the option to sell to bank account.
- Review the amount you are selling & the amount of Fiat (£/€) you are receiving.
- Click confirm & wait up to 24 hours for your payment to be received in your linked bank account.
To make a sale directly from an external wallet such as your non-custodial wallet, another exchange or another app, once
again click on the second tab/wallet tab of the app & then select the cryptocurrency balance you wish to sell.
- Click on the ‘Sell/Swap’ button & then enter the amount you wish to sell.
- Click on the ‘Sell external wallet’ button.
- You will then need to send the exact amount of crypto shown on the screen from your external wallet/platform to the wallet
address/QR code shown on screen. Make sure to complete this transfer within the timeframe given.
- Once done, your sale order will be recognized after 3 blockchain confirmations for the transfer made & payment will be
received within 24 hours to your linked bank account.
4. How to send Bitcoin (or any other crypto)
To send crypto from your in-app wallet to an external wallet, go to the second tab/wallet tab of the app & select the crypto balance you want to send.
- Click on the ‘Send’ button.
- Add an external wallet address or another BitcoinPoint user’s email address.
- Click done & enter the amount of crypto you want to send.
- Once done, your transfer order will be sent/executed automatically & crypto will be received once the blockchain confirms it or instantly if sent to another BitcoinPoint user.
5. How to deposit Bitcoin, Ethereum or erc20 tokens
To deposit crypto from your external wallet/platform into your BitcoinPoint in-app wallet, go to the second tab/wallet tab of the app & choose the crypto wallet you want to deposit into.
- Click on the ‘Deposit’ button.
- Copy or Scan your crypto deposit wallet address.
- Send any amount of crypto from your external wallet/platform up to £10,000 (daily limit) to this wallet address.
- After 3 blockchain confirmations the crypto will be credited to your in-app wallet.
Don't invest unless you're prepared to lose all the money you invest. This is a high-risk investment and
you should not expect to be protected if something goes wrong.
Take 2 minutes to learn more.
This is default text for notification bar